NISSAN Europe, in partnership with Magency, has digitalized its entire training and certification programme for its Sales Forces and Services. This large-scale project came with a view to becoming proficient in service quality and improving sales performances throughout Europe.
Established in collaboration with Magency, this project was rewarded by the Brandon Hall Awards - the most prestigious in the training industry - in the category “Best Advance in Learning Technology Implementation’’.
Facing the challenge of a pan-European network for NISSAN Europe
As a major stakeholder in the European car industry, NISSAN Europe counts no fewer than 6,500 sales executives and 3,000 service executives to be trained, across 23 countries.
The challenge of such a large network for this car manufacturer was as follows: to ensure proficiency and homogeneity in customer service quality and sales performance throughout its teams, in all Europe-based dealerships.
NISSAN therefore decided to digitalize this training and certification programme to make it applicable to all, efficient and innovative.
The choice of Magency to revolutionize training sessions.
Magency was the cornerstone of NISSAN's digital transformation in training and certification programmes. Its software-as-a-service solution makes training more dynamic, measures competency levels and supports participants in their orientation towards adapted training programmes.
The Magency Solution gives a new dynamic to NISSAN's training programmes. The participants log in on their phone or tablet, can interact, brainstorm and assess their knowledge thanks to quizzes, games, challenges, etc.
- The Magency Solution generates more commitment from trainees, and offers a better learning experience. It also boasts sound real-time reporting features concerning the participants' results and performances, giving them more visibility over their status and progression margin. -Edouard De Seynes, Training Manager Europe, NISSAN Europe
The focus was also set on automating a training recommendation programme to better drive quality and employees performance.
- The personal assessment system designed by Magency has a truly positive impact on our network performance. This individual approach guides participants to a training programme adapted to their needs. The assessment enables the certification of each salesperson according to our service quality standards. - Edouard de Seynes, Training Manager Europe, NISSAN Europe
- From 70' to a simple click for compiling data following a training session.
- From 5 days to a few minutes for results delivery.
- 1 unique assessment process across Europe.
- Flawless data treatment.
- Individual training recommendations.
- 850 labor days saved since 2016.
- Assessment logistic costs divided by 4.